Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Manager covering the Greater Dublin Area.
The successful candidate will manage the relationship and interface with customers at diverse sites in the Greater Dublin area and adjoining counties.
The Area Manager will ensure that timesheets are completed and returned accurately according to set deadlines so that staff are paid correctly.
This role will manage staff performance, including involvement in appraisal and disciplinary processes, when necessary, and will have responsibility for the recruitment and introduction of new staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit clients are on a regular basis at pre-agreed intervals and ensure audits completed on time
- Act on customer queries and feedback appropriately and without delay
- Ensure that operational and performance issues are dealt with effectively.
- Complete payroll returns and paperwork accurately and submit according to set deadlines.
- Ensure that all client sites are staffed correctly and within agreed contract terms and budgets.
- Ensure that all sites have correct levels of supplies and equipment in good working order
- Liaise with the Dublin Operations Manager daily.
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a supervisory capacity in the cleaning industry.
- Proven ability in managing a diverse remote workforce.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in customer service delivery
- Capable of working on own initiative and unsupervised.
- A strong knowledge of computer-based systems (Microsoft Word, Excel etc)
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
- Must possess a full, clean, driving licence.