Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Manager covering Kilkenny and adjoining counties.
This is a full time and permanent position and a great opportunity to join an excellent company
The successful candidate will provide supervision to staff at various sites and will be key to maintaining the relationship and interface with clients.
The Area Manager will ensure that timesheets are completed and returned accurately according to set deadlines so that staff are paid correctly.
This role will oversee staff performance, including involvement in appraisal and disciplinary processes, when necessary, and will have responsibility for the recruitment and introduction of new staff.
This is a full time and permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit clients on a regular basis at pre-agreed intervals and ensure audits completed on time
- React to customer queries and feedback appropriately and in a timely fashion
- Ensure that operational and performance issues are dealt with effectively
- Complete payroll returns and paperwork accurately and submit according to set deadlines
- Ensure that all client sites are staffed correctly and within agreed contract terms and budgets
- Ensure that all sites have correct levels of supplies and equipment in good working order
- Liaise with the operational management team on a daily basis
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a supervisory capacity in the cleaning industry
- Proven ability in supervising a diverse remote workforce
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in customer service delivery
- Capable of working on own initiative and unsupervised
- A strong knowledge of computer based systems (Microsoft Word, Excel etc)
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
- Must possess a full, clean, driving licence