Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Manager for a large company based in Dublin
This is a Permanent opportunity and a chance to gain a large company and work with a great team
The Area Manager will lead a team to ensure effective management of the day-to-day service delivery for all clients within their portfolio in accordance with the client management plan, and support clients by being the on-site key point of contact for key stakeholders.
The role will have responsibility for service quality, helpdesk task resolution, maintenance and operations, contract services, safe working practices, ordering of materials, equipment & supplies, and site budgets accuracy.
They will be responsible for building strong business relationships by ensuring that our clients receive a seamless and professional service, delivered to consistently high standards.
They will anticipate any operational issues and find timely solutions.
They will also seek opportunities to increase our business in the region both with existing and potential clients.
The Area Manager will report to the Operations Manager appointed to their region.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Staff management and Leadership
· Effective Management of front-line staff at each site.
· Ensure that all staff receive regular support and supervision, performance management and annual appraisals in accordance with KPIs and strategy
· Ensure staff training and learning and development needs are identified, responded to and that learning is promoted.
· Management of the recruitment process for staff to the service.
· Ensure that all performance related issues are dealt with effectively and appropriately
· Oversee that all payroll returns, and paperwork are completed accurately and on time
· Develop and sustain a high-quality well motivated team on each site
2. Delivery of Services
· Responsible for the Management, delivery, and development of consistent standards at all client’s sites
· execute appropriate client Management Plan for each client in accordance with company policy and expectations.
· Ensure that all client sites are staffed appropriately and within agreed contract terms and budgets.
· Proactively engage stakeholders to ensure that on site client’s expectations are met
· Build and develop effective client / stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organisation
· On-site key point of contact for Facilities in the client’s premises
· Ensure that all policy and procedures, and statutory guidelines are being fully implemented within your area of responsibility.
· Ensure that quality and best practice are adhered to in all aspects of the work.
· Ensure that all Health & Safety and Company policies are strictly adhered to
3. Organisational Management
· Participate in budget planning and manage approved budgets in line with Grosvenor financial procedures.
· Explore new business opportunities both with existing and potential clients
· Ensure that services are planned, delivered, and evaluated in response to the needs of our people and clients.
· Promote and lead effective communication and engagement with staff, clients, and management.
· Undertake specific regional and organisational projects as required.
This person should believe in the concept of strong leadership and be highly solutions focused and be committed to providing a quality service to our clients and our people.
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
· Area Management experience
· Fluency in English, both verbal and written
· Experience leading teams
· Experience managing budgets
· Experience in a similar role with a diverse workforce
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience in customer service delivery and a proven track record on delivering excellent standards
· Capable of working on own initiative and unsupervised
· A strong knowledge of computer-based systems (Microsoft Word, Excel etc)
· Flexibility with regard to working hours
· Must possess a full, clean, driving licence and be able to drive