Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a large busy logistics Import Export Department in D 12
This is a Permanent role and an exciting opportunity to join a good company
This will suit a candidate whom is seeking a long term role within Import/ Export and has a keen
drive to be trained while gaining a long-term role within the department along with someone who understands Import/ Export and Logistics
Training will be provided on systems and the company as a whole
The hours will be 07:00 – 15:00 Mon- Fri
Duties will include:
- Intake of EDIs (German/Spanish/Italy/UK), relevant milestones on UK T1 cargo.
Capturing incorrect Volumetric, highlight to w/house to enable them measure.
Replacing Ex Work job on EDI and on pre-lodgment UK import.
- Producing relevant documentation to transport team in advance of arrival of vehicles (manifest, delivery dockets)
- Completion of outturn reports with particular attention to milestones as per data pool. Capturing missing IDM /CBM as part of outturn process.
- Recording milestones as appropriate using text codes as per Road network manual (eg customer collects, star Avis, c/sale etc. final status).
- Invoicing (Italy, Spain) as per spot quotations or customer rate schedules.
Calculating accruals as per EBT (European base tariff) services only
- Invoicing KLG (Dutch) import full loads / import groupage.
Calculation and checking of accruals as per partner rate schedules
- Completion of Ameta and simplify the process (profit share system), on KLG partner portal.
- Registering / position of creditors invoices as appropriate to the above
- Dealing with queries pertaining to the above.
- Induction training for new employees – basic
Additional Duties of the role
- Completion of all EDI’s in timely and accurate fashion.
- Completion of all outturn reports in timely and accurate fashion
- Completion of EDI’s / Outturn reports in accordance with Road network requirements (text codes, exceptions)
- Completion of all financials (invoicing, accruals, Ametas) in accordance with financial deadlines.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Quality improvement in conjunction with wider team. Using Monthly report from road Network as performance indicator
- Improving systems based on own experience
- Improving optimization of Azyra based on own experience
- learning Road Network principles (as based on the company’s road network manual).
- Getting to know team, structure, key members etc
- Line manager
- Deliver site budget & customer needs
- Develop relationships in order to understand their business and meet operational requirements
- General manager
- Site management team
- Contract managers/supervisors
- Warehouse team members
- Transport team
- Customers representatives