Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Administrator for a large company based in Dublin 09
This is a Full Time Permanent position and a great opportunity to gain a long term career
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the candidate will be part of a small team
Minimum 2-3 years experience essential, with Spanish and/or French desirable as we deal with international customers.
Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required for dealing with customers on a daily basis as well as Excel and numerical proficiency.
- Invoicing in a timely manner
- Allocating payments
- Verifying pricing in conjunction with Sales Managers
- Support customers with their account inquiries.
- Reconciling statements and following up on outstanding invoices/queries
- Adhoc reporting requirements for Director and Operations Manager
- Other adhoc duties as and when required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Capacity to manage a high volume of documents
- Communicates effectively
- Typing and data entry skills
- Attention to detail essential