Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Clerk for a large company based in Monaghan
This is an excellent role where you can grow within a large company and a Permanent position
- Daily banking reports
- Allocating payments received
- Invoicing on Transport software
- Importing invoices to Sage
- Credit control
- Dealing with customer queries and credit applications
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- End to end accounts payable
- Accounts Ad hoc duties as required
Applicant needs to be able to work as part of a team.
Attention to detail is a must. Must be proficient in excel.
Payroll experience is essential. Prior experience using Sage is desirable.
Hours of work will be 8AM to 5PM Monday – Friday
• No remote working is anticipated for this role.