Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant with Sage experience for a large company based in D 12
This role can either be part time or possibly full time for the right candidate
The role will suit particularly someone with Sage experience
While the role is primarily office based, following a successful training and settling in period there is flexibility to work in a hybrid manner
The experienced Accounts Assistants will join a busy Administration Team.
This role offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate to gain fantastic experience across a range of business areas and opportunities to develop a wonderful career a
- All aspects of sage accounts from Billing to Bank Reconciliation
- Customer Statements and Follow up
- Weekly Supplier and Expense Pay Runs
- Issuing of Purchase Orders to internal departments
- General Office Tasks
- Assistance with Travel planning for other Department staff
- Fleet Insurance, Tax, accident tracking etc
- Staff Expense Recording and Approval co-ordination
- Other general daily tasks.
- To deliver works in line with Health and Safety standards and at all times ensuring adequate control of risk to self, Customer employees on site and the general public
- Any other reasonable tasks as assigned by management.
- Successful candidates must have experience in all aspects of Sage Accounting Systems.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication skills. This role involves dealing with all departments and working closely with Projects and Engineering Staff on a daily basis to prepare pro forma invoices based on work and bills of materials .
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience of a similar role in the IT services industry.
- Hold a valid visa (if applicable) to work full time in Ireland.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
In addition to the above duties the postholder must be completely flexible and prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances as is typical in a medium sized business.