Impulse Recruitment are currently hiring for an Accounts Assistant for a large company based in D 11
This is a Permanent position and an opportunity to join a large company and gain a long-term role
The ideal candidate will have Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience and will have studied within Accountancy recently or is currently participating within their studies
Candidate will have a passion for Accountancy and also the ability to learn if needed
Candidate will have good experience within Microsoft office and Sage Line 50
· Processing Accounts Receivable invoices and dealing with all relevant queries
· Posting and allocating payment received from customers and reconciling debtor’s ledger accounts.
· Issuing monthly customer statements
· Processing daily cash sales i.e., issuing invoices and collecting credit card payments.
· Assisting in credit control, providing copy invoices and statements, resolving queries, and requesting payments.
· Other ad hoc accounting assignments as they arise.
Qualifications and Profile:
· Relevant Accounting qualification or part qualification is desirable
· Accounts experience of 1 years plus is essential
· Good proficiency in MS Office with a strong focus on processing and reporting through Excel is advantageous
· Good proficiency in Sage Line 50 Accounts is advantageous
· Excellent administrative skills with strong attention to detail is required
· Strong organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
· Ability to work independently and manage workload without supervision
· Ability to show initiative and flexibility with workload