Impulse Recruitment are currently hiring for an Accounts Assistant for a large company based in Dundalk
This is a Permanent position and a chance to do well within a good company
The successful candidate will support the finance team as a General Accounts Assistant. The role involves working on the accounts of various different companies that are managed by the Group Finance team. Duties will vary depending on the requirements of each individual company, which will be assigned during training.
· General accounts administration / Responding to enquiries and queries
· Assisting in the Preparation of Statutory accounts
· Processing of purchase invoices
· Maintaining the creditor’s ledger and preparing the payment run.
· Posting of bank transactions and weekly reconciliations.
· Maintaining Debtors ledger and chasing up on non-payments.
· Processing weekly payroll.
Ideal Candidate must be competent in:
· IT with proficiency in Spreadsheet software,
· Managing sales and purchase ledgers / journals
· Ability to work as part of a team and on your own
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
And should have:
· A third level qualification in Finance related discipline
· Some experience using some or all of the following packages: Sage/Surf accounts/Thesaurus payroll/Bright pay Payroll.
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
· Attention to detail – High level of accuracy
· Flexible and Enthusiastic professional
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
· Good communication / interpersonal skills and good work ethic.
· Discretion when dealing with confidential information
· Experience in the construction industry and knowledge of RCT would be an advantage
Competitive remuneration Package based on the relevant experience of the successful candidate.
· An attractive salary
· Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors
· Opportunity to progress your career and grow with the company
· Company pension contribution