Impulse Recruitment are currently recruit for a An Accounts Administrator for a large company based in North Co Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to do well and join a really good team
The Accounts Administrator to work alongside the finance team in a busy department
Senior Accounting Team Leader
Normal Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, with a 30 minute unpaid break.
This is an exciting and varied role working as part of a hardworking and collaborate team on all aspects of finance.
The position holder must have strong attention to detail and be confident and assertive in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing of Vendor invoices onto internal systems (Cargowise, Azyra & SAP)
• Matching accruals on these invoices
• Resolution of accruals queries with internal operations team and external suppliers
• Reconciliation of Supplier Statements to AP Ledger.
• Billing of Revenue to Customers.
• Ensuring month end deadlines are met
• Filing & general administration. Skills Requirements
• Experience working in a similar environment
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and be accountable for tasks and actions
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Deadline focused
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Azyra & SAP experience would be a distinct advantage.
What is included
• Career Development
• Attendance and Service Awards and Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme