Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounting Clerk for a large company based in North Diblin
Thiis is a Permanent position and a good chance to grow within a large company
This is an exciting role well suited to an ambitious professional looking for a new challenge and being part of a hardworking and collaborate team.
The company can offer career development and progression with many of our team members excelling in their roles and enjoying the fast-paced world of logistics and supply chain.
- Processing of Vendor invoices onto internal systems (Cargowise, Azyra & SAP)
- Matching accruals on these invoices
- Resolution of accruals queries with internal operations team.
- Reconciliation of Vendor Statements to AP Ledger.
- Preparation of payment runs.
- Vendor Spend & Accruals analysis.
- Billing of Revenue to Customers.
- Ensuring month end deadlines are met
- Preparing & sending manifests & PO reports • Processing customers credit card payments
- Filing & general administration.
Required skills and experience
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and be accountable for tasks and actions
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Deadline focused
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Azyra & SAP experience would be a distinct advantage.
With the role comes a
- Career Development
- Attendance and Service Awards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme