pulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for An Accounting Clerk for a large company based in north Dublin
This is a full time Permanent position and a great chance to gain a long term career
|Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, with a one hour unpaid break. However, flexibility is required to meet the demands of the business.
This is an exciting and varied role working as part of a hardworking and collaborate team on all aspects of finance. The position holder must have strong attention to detail and be confident and assertive in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and process daily billing report for VAT & Duty.
- Coordinate & Consolidate payment information.
- Collaborate with Warehouse Team in relation to payment / job status.
- Point of contact for VAT & Duty queries.
- Work alongside Credit Control to monitor outstanding debt
- Process Vendor Invoices onto internal systems
- Customer Pricing and Sale invoices generation
- Ad-hoc reporting.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proactive & confident communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Energetic & self-motivated.
- Problem solver.
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Career Development
- 25 days Annual Leaver per year
- Service Awards Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Training and Education